February 25, 2013

VALENTINES DAY FOR THR GIRLS

For almost a year now my girlfriends and I have been visiting each others places for dinner once a month. Enjoying the lovely dinners & knowing that we are booked in to see each other at least once a month. It was my turn this month and decided it should be valentines for the girls 'cause I can't say many of our partners are true romantics (a few exceptions however). P & I planned a crafty Sunday afternoon and created some crafty goodness. And I managed to end up with pink dyed hands... Attractive I know....

P.s - thank you for the overwhelming loveliness Nikki. http://myhandmadeheart.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/a-beautiful-valentines-feast-for-friends.html





3 comments:

  1. Yum! That desert looks DELISH! P & I are talking about collaborating on something soon and I cant stop thinking about your beautiful Paper Flowers, I think we need your skills involved to! You up for it?

    X Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there Katie, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete