March 22, 2013

LAURA'S HEAD WREATH

A huge thank you to my lovely friend Laura for modelling for me. how awesome is her hair!

I made this little head wreath for her last night just before I was let loose in her room and re-arranged everything.... so much fun. It probably one of my favourite things to do at home and to be honest I was a little nervous as I know MY "stuff" really well but to change up someone else's things.... how would I know if it would work?? I secretly LOVED IT!!

The head wreath is in my new Easter colours. So honestly what do you call this? The best I could come up with is a head wreath but if you do have a better name, please let me know.

Xx

P.s I couldn't help but also post the last pic. Thanks Laura for volunteering. X










1 comment:

  1. Totally need photos of the room revamp too! Beautiful as always ladies and you should totally call it The Laura xo

    ReplyDelete